Volunteering with The Dish Project presents many opportunities for personal growth and getting involved in student life! Here are only a few of the things you can expect when working with us:
- Participate in strategic planning — help make sure our next moves are our best moves
- Facilitate orders — the backbone of our services
- Multidisciplinary experience — organization building, creative contributions, business implementations, and more
- Co-curricular record hours — help differentiate yourself from your peers
- Event planning — we’re always looking for help planning workshops and other events
- Make your own contributions to the project and make your ideas a reality — we love creating curated positions for our volunteers based on their strengths and interests
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass up, let us know you’re interested by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
An (incomplete) family portrait from our last volunteer appreciation party!
Located in the basement of Concordia's Multi Faith & Spirituality Centre.
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com